Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fall in Love the remake...with Copic markers


















Today,
I tried to recolor using Copic markers one of my favorite pieces named "Fall in Love" .
The result, with Copic.....
I think, is a rich and full texture, the colors are vibrant. Maybe I need to try different colors combination but I confirm that the new love is named Copic Markers




Really, everytime that I watch this watercolour capture me, with few brush touches is pure light and sentiment (love!) .


Fall in Love ----original version ------cc Deborah Faenza watercolour  and chine---




but,  I want try to make something different, a kind of vintage version on it.
Sometimes look at the past is so inspiring!
I love the heavy wool look of the pants of the boy.  Can I almost feel the warm of his handmade scarf.....same feelings for the girl sunny coat!





Fall in Love Remake 2013 -cc Deborah Faenza ---Chine and Copic Markers 






No comments:

Post a Comment