Friday, May 4, 2012

creative process of a daisy tableau mariage




Q:  Where to start a new project?
A:   Always with paper and pencils.

This way you can draw what is coming out of your brain storming about a specific theme.
When I was at school we called this process "Extempore".

That was my favorite part,all different version of your initial ideas...the image metamorphosis,  the birth of something nobody knew before you did, was only pictured on your mind.



Still working on it.

I'm working on reduced size "tableau" to simplify and fasten what will be the material used, the fonts sample, Mr&Mrs table and guests table.






2 comments:

  1. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for site mariage
    Feel free to surf my web blog mariage civil mairie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope to see you back here again.
      I took a look on your blog, so nice and full of helpful info.
      Ciao Deda

      Delete